That’s what I call pure goodness!
Serving size: 6
Overall time: 1 hr. 10 mins.
• Rice (1 cup, cooked)
• Pork Sausage (1 lb., hot)
• Pork chops (6, center cut)
• Cajun seasoning (½ tsp., divided)
• Black pepper (½ tsp.)
1. Set your smoker to preheat to 250°F. Set a skillet over medium heat and stir until fully brown. Drain then set aside.
2. Cut each chop to create a pocket so it’s almost at the bone.
3. Combine Cajun seasoning, sausage and rice in a medium bowl then spoon it evenly into the pork chop.
4. Set to smoke on the middle rack for about 1¼ hours (the internal temp should be at 160°F).