This mini pulled pork is damn near irresistible. Snap one into your mouth today.
Serving size: 16
Overall time: 10 hrs.
• 1 pork butt (8 lb.)
• 4 tbsp. dry rub, bought
• 7 tbsp. yellow mustard
• 16 slider rolls, split and toasted
• 2 cups ketchup
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
• 1 tsp. garlic powder
• BBQ sauce, to taste
1. Mix ketchup, cider vinegar, lemon juice, and garlic powder in a saucepan. Add dry rub seasoning to pork butt to give a spicy flavor.
2. Put the meat in a plastic bag. Coat the butt with mustard while inside the bag, trying to avoid a mess. Put the sealed bag in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat the electric smoker to 225˚F.
3. Remove butt from the bag and smoke on the middle rack for about 8 hrs. till the internal temperature is 185˚F.
4. Then remove the pork and cover with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Smoke for another 2 hrs. with a higher temperature (275˚F).
5. Let the meat cool for about 30 mins. Put the pork on slider buns, add BBQ sauce serve and enjoy!