Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 2 hours, servings: 4
- 5-6 large eggs
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- A pinch of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Drizzle the crock pot with olive oil.
- In the large mixing bowl combine milk, eggs and spices. Mix well. Then, stir in cauliflower florets, garlic cloves and 1/2 of cheese.
- Pour the mixture to a slow cooker and close the lid. Cook for 2 hours on slow.
- When ready, serve the omelette into plates and top with the remaining cheese.