Every layer of this lasagna compliments the rest so well! It makes a 13×9” pan of deliciousness, so you’ll have lots to share – not that you’ll want to. It’s also a treat that needs no baking.
Makes 12-18 Servings
Cooking + Prep Time: 1 1/2 hours including 1 hour of freezing time
1 ½ cups of chocolate chips, mini
3 ¼ cups + 2 tbsp. of milk, cold
2 x 3.9-oz. pkgs. of instant pudding, chocolate
12-oz. tub of whipped topping
¼ cup of sugar, granulated
8-oz. pkg. of softened cream cheese
6 tbsp. of melted butter
1 pkg. of Oreo™ cookies
1. Crush the Oreo™ cookies. They should be fine crumbs. Transfer to large sized bowl.
2. Add 6 tbsp. of butter and stir. Incorporate butter into cookie crumbs. After you have fully distributed butter, transfer mixture to 13×9” baking dish.
3. Press crumbs into pan. Put pan in fridge while you are working on other layers.
4. Mix cream cheese using mixer until fluffy and light. Add sugar and 2 tbsp. milk. Combine well. Add 1 ¼ cups of whipped topping and stir. Spread over crust.
5. Combine 3 ¼ cups of cold milk with instant chocolate pudding in medium sized bowl. Whisk for a few minutes. Pudding should begin thickening.
6. Use spatula to spread this mixture over cream cheese layer.
7. Allow dessert to set for five minutes or so. Pudding needs to firm up.
8. Spread the rest of the whipped topping on dessert. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips on top.
9. Place in freezer for about an hour. Serve.