Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 4-5 hours, servings: 4-6
2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
½ cup Caesar dressing
½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
½ teaspoon ground pepper
2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
4-6 regular size hamburger buns
- 1. Put chicken breasts into the slow cooker, pour 1-2 cups of water over, cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
2. Remove cooked chicken from the Crockpot, drain the water from the slow cooker.
3. Shred the chicken using two forks and discarding any fat.
4. Place shredded chicken back to the slow cooker and pour dressing, parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper over.
5. Stir evenly.
6. Cover and cook for another 30 minutes or until ready.
7. Spoon the mixture into each slider bun.
8. Top with extra parmesan cheese and lettuce and serve.